Before Christmas

Yesterday Dave spent $300 at Aldi and another $200 at Hannafords.
We haven't been shopping since Thanksgiving but we also nought a lot of baking supplies. 
I went to see Mom after and she asked me to make her some peanut butter cookies and talked a out getting her a TV for Christmas.
I also brought her laundry home to do.
When Shane got out of work Craig came over.
I made a batch of Gingerbread bears and Caroline's sugar cookies and peanut butter cookies.
I will have to take some to mom tomorrow.
Dave was on the radio for awhile and asked me to make cookies for the group for Weds. Joe Kramer? Coming to store.
It was also laundry day. Dave's then Shane's stuff from his car. Then Mom's. I don't know if I will get to mine.
This morning I got up at 5am. I would have gone back to sleep after alarm but dogs were barking and whining.. fed them let them out fed cats.
Managed to clear one side of sink out in a disaster kitchen to make coffee and taking a bath. 
With all the clanging around I probably woke Shane up but I hope not.
It's the start of another day...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Greater Rochester Camera Club

Progress