yesterday

We stayed around the house til my Dr appointment with Jessica Peelman about my right wrist.
We had to wait over 35 minutes for the appointment.
She showed us the MRI results indicating Rheumatoid Arthritis.
I agreed to get a shot of cortisone.
At first it hurt very bad.
I squeezed the medical assistants hand and leaned on Dave's shoulder.
It didn't last too long.
Dave took mevto eat at the Thirsty Moose. I ate a Reuben I've been craving for weeks now and Dave got a steak and cheese.
He opened the doors for me asking if I was playing the handicapped card.
Just joking but I didn't find funny.
After that we went to a goodwill and Dover Marine.
My favorite find was a candle for the metal tin candle holder I have for Christmas.
We donated a bag of David's old clothes.
Last night I connected with Alice Stanton. Her grandfather is Patrick stanton.
She gave me some family history.
She only loves 6.5 hours away so I'm planning on going to see her in Athens PA. Some of her photos.
On the left is Teresa Staunton her Aunt who looks just like Mom!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Greater Rochester Camera Club

Progress