Most beautiful dream

Last night was the most beautiful dream I have ever had. 
A lovely house with gardens and an atrium. Wood everywhere and large bay windows.
Dave, Crysta and I had bought it together. It was $800,000.
The kitchen had lots of room to bake and cook with cutting and dough boards.
There was a room for Dave's radios and a barn for tools and snow mobiles and other winter gear.
We bought it without looking at all the rooms and every turn was a new magical surprise. I think Faith was there too because I remember her looking for a room for me to make  sure it had built in book shelves.
The previous owners antiques were still in the house. We all had a conversation about wondering if they were going to clean them out but we were ok if they didn't!
After I woke up I kept squinting my eyes, trying desperately to go back to that nagical place.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Greater Rochester Camera Club

Progress