More dreams

I had a dream that I was at the swap shop. I had donated some toy, a Tiger ship, maybe? 
I have no idea what that is, but Shane or Muchael asked me"why did you donate my Tiger ship?
They were there with me.
So I frantically looked for it and someone else had already picked it up.
This may have come up because I have been trying to get rid of things,even if just ONE thing, at a time.
I'd say most of the stuff I have here is not mine.
It would cost a fortune to send everything to Texas to Michael but I've been sending little things as I find them.
Shane doesn't have a house and he doesn't have much here anyway.
Faith is staying with a friend in one room, so she doesn't have space.
Crysta doesn't have anything here that I know of.
My Mom's stuff I'm still struggling to get through.
I talked to Colleen last night. She, and Ray, on their way to Zachs place in Staunton VA.
I sent Zach and family a 365 project for kid book.
I spoke to Michael on his way home from work last night. We talked about his work, and staffing.
He still has not had a way to get ahold of his dad.
Shane had one phone call last night so he called Megan, said he was doing good, and to tell me he lives me and for me to tell Jess he loves her.
I'll write him another letter when I get out of the tub!
I got up early to enjoy a bath bomb that Dave got me and maybe work on Faith's stocking.
It's Thursday, date night.
Dave also said he'd pick up Andy's urn of ashes. I have to find a picture for it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Greater Rochester Camera Club

Progress