Labelle winery and restaurant Derry

DAVES Ham Radio Dinner was here last night.
He says he picked it for the lights but the weather did not cooperate. It was raining. Plus by the time we got out of dinner it was closing.
I had a fabulous meal and company even though I really wasn't feeling up to going earlier in the day.
I think it was due to the shingrix shot. It made me so tired.
I took 2 naps during the day, onevst lunch and one at 4 which I never do.
I had Cod. Dave had prime rib.
I also had 2 glasses of merit. Dave drove me home at my request. Night time with rain and wine don't mix. It's an hour drive at 930 at night. Thank you Dave!
Maybe I'll put a couple pictures up after I get them off my camera.
I didn't take many. Also strange.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Greater Rochester Camera Club

Progress