Arlington to remember today

I worked on Faith's stock8ng a little, cleaned out Dave's car, picked Shane's bottles out of fire pit and barn. Emptied trash. Ate a bowl of cereal for breakfast.
Parade was cancelled so didn't hear back from kiddos.
Packed up a bag of Dave's old clothes for Goodwill.
Went to MRI of wrist. Arm falls asleep but it wasn't too bad.
Stopped at Lowes for an antenna part for Dave.
He took me to Barnes and Noble to pick out a book for my birthday. I got my usual planner, for 2024. Some writing pens. A bad ass planner for Crysta. I looked for a saxaphone book for her but couldn't find one. I'll order from Amazon.
We went to aldis before leaving portsmouth. Dave spent $197.but we were out of almost everything

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Greater Rochester Camera Club

Progress