Tree

We got our tree at the Conley Farm, Meaderboro Rd Farmington NH.
Last year trees were $50. This year $70
Dave jokingly says we arent getting a tree every year, and i seriously say back yes we are, even if I have to get it myself.
Growing up we didnt always have money to buy a tree. In those instances we would go to Grandma and Grandpaps at 125 Incline  Ave Wheeling WV and cut one down.
Mom also cut a regular tree branch and put up in a crock pot. She called it her Charlie Brown tree. 
She made cookies and wrapped in pladtic then tied a ribbon at the top to hang them, along with any other goodies she could find.
I might do that too this year.
If i do i will post a picture.
I asked Crysta what she wanted me to bring to Thanksgiving. She said pumpkin pie and potatoes.
I have to buy pumpkin because all they had at Aldis was the pumpkin pie mix. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Greater Rochester Camera Club

Progress