Health

I called out sick yesterday, exhausted.
Still with a cheek and jaw that felt like I I had a shot of novacain and starting to wear off.
I slept in with Ruby laying next to me on the floor.
When I finally got up 4 hours later than normal I took an hour long bath and put on some nice clothes and boots to go to doctors and have blood drawn
I took Shane with me.
The first stop was Labcorp in Rochester. Why have I never gone there before? The place was nearly deserted, clean, no wait self check in. Plenty of parking. No pain. Cheaper and closer than Epping.
Then we drove to Reds so he could get his Carolina boots. They were a 10.5 wide he says feels great. $159. But I used Dave's rewards program so next time Dave gets something there he will have $15.00 off.
Then I took Shane home and went to a doctor appointment at 1 Hampton Rd Exeter. CoRE's new office.
I was a little early but the place was super easy to find.
My appointment was with Molly Viens, APRN. That's the trend now. Not many Doctors around.
She ordered an MRI and MRA of the brain, ordered an inflammatory marker for lab and valcyclovir in case I have an infection like shingles. I don't think I have Sh8ngles though.
I went home and got some rest so I could go to dinner at Newicks.
Crysta. Jesse, Mac, Faith,Shane and me. Shane said he wouldn't drink alcohol, then ordered a rum and coke.
Despite that we had a nice dinner and Mac surprised Shane with a strawberry Shortcake. It was a very sweet move. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Greater Rochester Camera Club

Progress