A day alone

I got up several times throughout the night, tossing and turning.
When Daves alarm went off I finally got out of bed.
Dave said it was Saturday I need to stay sleeping. The dogs and cats didn't know it was Saturday so they were prancing around for me to let them out and feed them.
I took the pumpkin roll that still needed frosting out of the fridge made the cream cheese frosting and cut the end off for Dave.
Dave got up for Bible study on the radio.
I wrapped the remaining roll and put back in fridge.
Took care if dogs in out food water out.
Fed the cats and cut up the cooked turkey inner parts and mixed in their food. Andy loved that.
I packed Dave's lunch. Turkey pit pie. Daily peanut butter and jelly.
A pear. A piece of roll. Nutty buddy. Salty nut bar.
I wrote 4 Christmas cards and gave them to Dave to mail out.
Jumped in the bath after he was done showering.
There's a million chores I could do today, but I'm going to sit with Faiths cross stitch stocking for as long as I can. 
There's even christmas events in york but I don't feel like going into the crowds alone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Greater Rochester Camera Club

Progress