today

Lazy kind of stay at home day!
Made a nice big breakfast, took a long bath.
Dave and I talked about my health insurance transition and we decided to go with the lowest cost plan for a year.
If we don't have any major health issues it will save me 130 a paycheck.
Dave bought some stuff to winterize the boat.
I bought flowers for boss day tomorrow, bird seed dog treats for Ruby and soft cat food for Andy.
I bought some gloves to clear out area in front of my work window so I xan see the birds and work on mom's garden.
I wanted to get some fall bulbs but opted to postpone that.
I bought 3 bins to organize some stuff in the garage.
I guess when I write it all out we got a lot done, and it's not really a lazy day.
I think I'll make an apple pie for dessert 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Greater Rochester Camera Club

Progress