Sat October 28

Last night Billy left Shane attended at Goodfellas in Rochester.
He called me for a ride about 920.
I was already in bed but I got up anyway to go get him. That's what family does.
He went upstairs to bed and I layed back down. 
I got up at 415 to take him to his car at Custom Pools so he could go to Jesse's house today.
He mentioned Chelsey and Mike broke up, and wondered what was going to happen to where there were going to live. Mostly because of Shay, but did mention he wished things had turned out different.
I was worried and sad last night because Dave hadn't answered his phone, and later told me it bilothers him when I call him at work.
He left his phone at work last night and I hate when I can't get ahold of him.
Today we had stayed in bed just a little longer before he had to get up for work.
I made breakfast for us, hadhbrowns eggs and 2 frozen waffles.
I gotta go to the store today!
I'm drinking coffee with a hot cocoa pouch because we are out of milk too.
I'll also work on garage. 
I signed up for benefits with work which is now part of Lahey.
I'm nervous because I got a less expensive plan. We will give it a try for 1 year and cross our fingers.
I could use the extra$300 a month in paycheck, if I stay healthy.
If I get storage to garage that's anotherv$130.i could probably get a cheaper phone plan too, but still paying for Shane's.
I'll focus on the garage for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Greater Rochester Camera Club

Progress