Sept 2

Ossipee Lake

Dave took me to Ossipee Lake for the 1st time.
We had a good launching experience and it only cost $25.
There was plenty of parking and goid customer service.
We went to a sandbar to meet up with his friend Chris Kiegel i think he said his name is.
He has a double wide pontoon boat that he made that he turned a Tiki bar.
We got in next to his boat.
It was a lot of fun.
I was on a treat day from noom and i really didnt pay much attention to the calories in the burger he made me, or the Painkiller drink he made me with rum from the Islands, prusia, real coconut, pineapple juice and i have no idea what else.
I also had an experience of a shot from a ski with 3 other people that ive never done before.
Chris had an open bar and id sayvat one point or another while we were there at least 100 people came to take a shot.
Surprisingly today is Sept 3 and i dont feel hung over.
I took several pictures of beautiful people i dont know and got some email addresses.
Now i have to be able to read the writing!
One was Nicole Hurst. It was her birthday and i messaged her last night when i got home. I hope it was the right Nicole because there are several on facebook.
Dave

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Greater Rochester Camera Club

Progress