miscommunication

Faith thought getting together yesterday was just going to be me and her. 
I thought it was her birthday celebration, which I've always celebrated with family.
I got up early and made a pumpkin roll for her. One of her favorites.
Dave and I went to bank. I gave her 100 in a UNH card Keychain along with a UNH Hoodia, shirt, and dog bandana.
I also gave her a candle from Florida, a jar of blackberry jam from Aunt Colleen, and a pair of earrings mom made in a card that she painted.
We all had lunch at Portsmouth Gaslight and walked to Prescott Park.
Me Dave Faith Bigny crysta Jesse, shane and Jess.
Faith had a horrible day. 
She wasn't expecting everyone else. We took too long at restaurant and she couldn't find her car in garage to go home.
Here's a couple pics.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Greater Rochester Camera Club

Progress