updates

I haven't written for awhile. But I GAVE been busy.
Busy getting healthy. Tracking food and water and exercise and sleep on Noom and fitbit. I went from 228 to 197 so far but it's getting harder and harder to drop those pounds.!
I'm trying to get ready for our Florida trip I.  My most recent thought of creativity is to create a magazine called A Touch of Tradition Generation 2.
I saw a place to order on line. 100 dollars for 50.
Yesterday I was able to print 4x6 pictures for cards for Colleen, focus 244, and Chris Grey owner of Garden 12.
I'm really missing Chris Connolly. I was supposed to meet up with him this weekend.
We had a nice Anniversary. I mean David worked but we went out to eat at LA Corona. Then on Friday he took me to Windjammers.
4 YEARS.
Our meet anniversary on July 8 was 6 years 11 months.
Yes we still have a monthly anniversary.
Some memories came to my phone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Greater Rochester Camera Club

Progress