trip summary

We went to Slyce Sunday at 6pm with Colleen Ray Jess Jerry Liam Westin, Zach lys Violet Zada  Kris Ryan. Charlie couldn't come elevator broke. Mikec Sarah Megan Chris . Bill Ann John Leslie kare and Sharon. Someone anonymously paid.
Everyone came back to condo. 
Monday we went to sunrise. Then stayed at condo recovering. I made cookies and potato salad . We went grocery shopping. I made seafood lasagna. Benedettos came over.
Tuesday mom's service. I broke down because Colleen kept correcting everything I was doing.
Charlie was late.
It was really hot and it rained. We opted not to go to park and Dave took me to get sandals. 
Weds sunrise then Zach kt bill Ann and Mike Holmes had to leave.
Sarah and Megan came to see Charlie before they left.
Charlie tried to go swimming but couldn't step into pool.
More later. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Greater Rochester Camera Club

Progress