July 28

I finished off my day on phones with CORE Physicians at 4. Thank God it's Friday!
I saw a post from Wendy Berry that she was giving away some of her books. I thought to myself, "I could get a book or two from Yoda".
I went over right after I got out.
Her husband, John, and son Noah were there. Wendy told me John's mother was moving in with them so she had to get rid of stuff.
I found a field book on medicinal plants and it felt like Mom was with me. I also got other books on plants and the courage to be yourself.
I saw some drums Wendy had made, one was from Elk hide and it spoke to me. She said she'd sell forc$250 so I agreed to pay her in payments and she let me take the drop and a drummer made of bear hide.
We agreed to get together soon.
When I got home I played the drum about half an hour at moms wildflower garden.
I took the books up to my art room after looking quickly through them.
I started to clean but reached out to Shannon Culpepper. The Focus 244 Gallery is switching my lighthouses out this weekend and entering World Travel. I was excited to show a few ireland pieces.
Michael will also be here this weekend so I need to clean.
When Dave came home and I told him what I had going on he said I really didn't need to do the photo stuff since I wasn't selling anything.
My heart sank. He doesn't get me.
For him, it's all about the money.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Greater Rochester Camera Club

Progress