is something wrong with my scale

Whe o started tracking weight I wasc228 pounds.
I started Lark.
Then when I wasn't getting results or intelligent info on May 29 I started noom.
My weight today 205.6.
I'm questioning it's accuracy because all of a sudden it started showing 3 lb weight loss days. 
I decided even if it's wrong it's motivating me to keep going in my weight loss journey.
I'm moving more. I'm trying to get more steps in everyday. My goal is 10000 steps a day. Right now sometimes I make 5000. One day I almost made 6000 this past week.
It's just a mindset.
I asked Mike zomcick how he lost so much weight. His answer was simple. Walk 5 miles a day and stop eating out.
It's not that simple.
But since it's Saturday and I'm off work with Dave. I'm really going to try to get that 10000k steps in, and when I do ill post a photo as a reminder! Yes, I CAN


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Greater Rochester Camera Club

Progress