fabulous day

Yesterday I walked 1.88 miles up to poor farm road. I noticed the flower stand was open and looked inside.
They are only open on Friday and Saturdays.
I picked out 2 water color cards from a local artist and a small Mason jar of purple and pink flowers picked at their farm this morning.
I especially loved  the way they set everything up with antiques.
I walked back home to drive back with wallet.
I tried using my gift card from CORE but it wouldn't work because their square didn't register the cv code. So I called Dave to transfer money from my savings to get them.
Then I went to Barnes and Noble my favorite store.
I found a gift for Dave, a lap desk with mouse pad and phone holder.
Then I found a corner full of sticker books. I think I spent an hour looking through different ones before settling on antique design stickers. I was excited like a child at Christmas. 
I also bought an Atlas for our upcoming Florida trip.
After going home I used the lap desk to write Dave a love letter in our journal. I made a chicken boneless thigh chicken dinner and put in the oven. Then dishes and cleaned off table with flower centerpiece.
Finally I started working on Connys photo album more using the stickers I just bought.
I tried to get Smugmug up and running but need to enter tax and bank info.
Dave said he would help tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Greater Rochester Camera Club

Progress