Shane

Shane came home after work last night.
It was nice to be able to spend time with him. He brought me a flowering plant to put in my garden.
We ended up watching National Security, the movie. We were both tired.
He's back to working with Billy which makes him happy. They dug the foundation for a deck.
For snack I made popcorn. He had some blueberries. He said he forgot how much he liked them.
This morning he left by 540 am. I offered to make him a sandwich for lunch but he was running late. He just wanted coffee!
I gave him the necklace I got at Roundstone for Jessica. She forgot it on mother's day
He asked if I knew where his folder from court was. YES! For once I knew exactly where it was. It's under the hammered dulcimer in the living room. He said he didn't need it right now, just checking.
Well it was a short visit but much enjoyed!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Greater Rochester Camera Club

Progress