weight

When I first got my Lark scale I weighed 228.
This morning I'm at 220.
Yesterday I stayed on treadmill 32 minutes for my mile and a half. I jogged just a little bit.Mostly fast walked. I'm not anywhere near in shape but this was an accomplishment for me. The day was over 5000 steps. I should put my goal higher now. My goal was also 3x per week but experts say I should do 30 mins a day. I'm not there yet
 Maybe bump up to 4 or 5 x per week.
I drank a gallon of water yesterday too.i ate mostly fruits and veggies.
I'm drinking fiber water which seems to help with appetite. I'm taking vitamins and glucosamine to help with joints. Only my hip hurt on the treadmill.
I'm little by little trying to have Dave join me. He's working this Saturday but maybe Sunday shoot for another seacoast walk!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Greater Rochester Camera Club

Progress