Saturday exploration

I've really wanted to buy a house my whole life. But early on when I got married and moved to NH. I was 19. Chris was in the Air Force stationed AR Pease. We got married so quick so we could get off base housing.
We lived at Indigo Hill Rd Apartments in Somersworth.
1983.
When he got out in 85 and then a job in Epping in 86 we moved to an apartment in a house.
We didn't have money to get a house.
We started a family and had to move to Lee because our apartment was too small when I was pregnant with Shane Dorothy Hsll, our landlord, said we had to move.
We rented the house at 292 Calef Highway where we stayed until around 2000 I think but I'm not sure.
From there we moved to Dover and by then working at UNH.
Still Renting. Then divorced.  In 2009.
I couldn't buy a house on my own with 4 kids and mom to support.
I was making good money but had poor credit.
I got the loans for Michael to go to St Anslem and Crysta to go to Qinipiac. I went back to college too whole working.
So ...long story...but I never got a house.
My Dad had offered me his before it burned down and he moved to a high rise. At the time my husband Chris refused to move to WV and take it on. It was a thorn in our marriage.
Back to yesterday.
Dave and I drove to Highland Ave in Milton. There's a church for sale there.
Turns out it's near where Crysta buying a house and we turned onto the road right in front of her.
She told me earlier that she was buying a house in milton. I didn't really know where but I guessed the vicinity.
Here's a few pictures of the churvh. It would be so cool to own and have a gallery or classes t here.
But Dave said no.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Greater Rochester Camera Club

Progress