Ireland

Colleen called last night to give me an update on her travels.
She bought her ticket to Boston for the Thursday before her trip and asked me to take a bus down and join her  and stay a night in Boston before flying to Ireland.
Maryellenis her friend that is going with us I think. She's flying in on Friday. Our flight to Ireland isn't until like 9. 
Maybe I can show her Harvard museums or something but we won't have transportation.
I'll try to book a hotel night in Dublin for the night before our flight out.
She has been learning to speak Irish with babble, a phone ap.
I haven't tried.
We both want to go to Inisheer,one of the Aran Islands. She doesn't want to take a boat so I guess we'll hop a flight.
I don't know or haven't made other plans.
Covid vaccination card or tests no longer needed.
I'll have to try to remember my wild Atlantic way passport, my adapter for power, oh I already forgot what other things I was thinking about. My journal! I'll have to make a list later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Greater Rochester Camera Club

Progress