shane

Shane was very sick Monday but wouldn't go to Er
He went to work Tuesday
Wednesday after work he was at Frisbie Hospital. 
I know I shouldn't but I'll blame Morgan.
I left work early Weds to take Shanr and then Jess came over a couple hours later and stayed with him.
Acure viral infection my ass.
Anyway Jess stayed over here which was nice. I was sleeping when they got home but the dogs  got excited because she had Whisky and Lucy with her.
She was gone very early.
She came back last night and I ordered Chinese food .
I ordered way too much. She came with me it was a nice ride.
We get along so well.
Shane is meeting her friends this weekend. Now that's serious!
Shane gave me $200 today paying me backi still felt guilty for taking it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Greater Rochester Camera Club

Progress