It's Friday!

Last night we went on a date and took some sunset pictures.
I was getting frustrated because I was having trouble finding the right settings but I think I got a few good ones and not on auto settings.
We went to portsmouth the bridge to Pierce Island. We tried to go to Warren's but they were closing.
We took a drive down town Portsmouth and took some photos of the church then off to LA Corona.
I'm looking forward to seeing pictures today.
Dave says Julie or Katie sent me a note to send pictures for Connie's slide show but I didn't get it.
This morning I signed up with Lark a pre diabetes virtual health coach through Anthem and CORE. They are sending me a free scale.
I'll have to remember to donate thev2 scales I have that I don't use. 
I had to estimate my weight. Will send actual when I get the scale in a week or so.
I will probably go to Kohls tonight to get Connys gift that Dave and I decided on.starts with an A

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Greater Rochester Camera Club

Progress