Happy Birthday Conny Barker

Dave called Conny last night, her last day of the 80s. 
It's just a number.
She was playing a game with her daughter Julie Little who flew in from Fairfax Va.
Today Dave gets out at noon.
I got up at 5 to get ready early for work and look for my suitcases upstairs.
Yesterday I made a list of things to pack.
I'm anxious. For the flowers I'm only going to have an hour to arrange them all and that's not much time. So I have to find a way to perhaps do them early and transport. I will need basket bags for that. And I still wanted to puck up a couple bunches of yellow flowers.
For dog, food, leash, poop bags, bowl.
For photos both cameras lens, battery, charger, computer bag.
Small everyday craft bag with our journal, colleens cross stitch, cards, pens book.glasses.phone charger
My overnight bag to include bathroom stuff, hair stuff, black shoes, gym clothes a few outfits.bathing suit. Socks!
Dave find small suitcase 
Birthday card.
Whew. It's going to be fine.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Greater Rochester Camera Club

Progress