Conny Barker 90 weekend

We left a little later than planned but I got to Shane before I left. He's taking care of Loki
Dave loaded the car. I didn't think anything else would fit but we picked up Chris Little on the way from Portland Airport.
I didn't recognize him until he waved because he was in army camo uniform . He's in ROTC at College I think he said New City? Studying history and wants to also become a firefighter. He's 20 now.
He said his birthday is Nov 29.
We opted not to stop anywhere to eat or check in and drove straight to Connys. Ruby sat on Chris lap in the car.
When we got there Conny and Julie were on the family zoom call. My heart ached for Dave that he wasn't included but he still got to say hi to Aunt Prudy. Aunt prude fell this past week and broke her collar bone and some ribs.
julie as a brunette. Last time I saw her she was blonde. I almost didn't recognize her either.
I took some photos with the z7 but I'm still having trouble with manual settings and connys apartment dark.
Julie gave her the heart quilt. The first quilt anyone ever made for her. She loved it and I'm glad me and Dave helped pay for it.
Dave gave her the aura frame which she also loves and by the time we left already had over 400 pictures on it.
Julie hot a message that Heidi Barkers mom had a heart attack. They may not be coming to party.
Julie Dave and I might also have to go shopping tomorrow for paper goods and whatever else they were bringing.
We ordered Dominoes but it took an hour to get. Delicious I thought.
By the time we checked into Best Western it was well past ten. Dave and I both exhausted. 
Very disappointed f the pool is shut down for renovations. So is the gym. 
However the room is a king and we have Ruby so all is well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Greater Rochester Camera Club

Progress