Beach Sunday

After Dave and I went to the store we decided to go back out for photography.
We called our friend Rick Carrico to see if he'd like to join us.
It seemed like what he really wanted to do was go shooting.
He owns several guns some of them never used. We went to his house. Dave said we needed to go to Target to get me a new skillet. My Cephalon was damaged. Rick agreed to go. On the way we stopped to see Rick's mom at Riverside Nursing home. Stopped for cherry dip ice cream at Dairy Queen an d then Target.
Target did not have my beloved Cephalon so I got a ceremac coated Farberware with a lid instead.
We were going to go to the nature conservatory or the beach. We decided on the beach and I'm so happy we did!
The waves were the prettiest I had ever seen in Rye so I asked if we could go look for surfers.
We found packs of them at the wall. 
Dave asked what camera I wanted.
I let him use the tripod and asked him to put the Tameron on it. 
He got some fabulous shots which I'll post later. He got up on top of  the rocks and wall with other photographers lined up.
I walked down to the end of the high rocky wall and settled for the flat beach to lean against a huge rock for support. It was windy and cold on the waterfront. The beach was packed with surfer activity.
I managed to get at least a couple award winning shots then ran back to the car.
David came back shortly after and said the tripod broke.
I'm hoping the xamera and lens are ok.
Dave was so happy and proud of the shots he got. Im looking forward to viewing the series.
I won't be able to use his photography.

I told him early in the morning before the shoot I should change the name to Dittmar Barker photography. Hecsaid I wasn't officially Barker name but I said "No but You are!.
Rye 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Greater Rochester Camera Club

Progress