Another Saturday Dave working

I got up like I do everyday. Tossing and turning until the alarm goes off at 5 am. Cat Gizmo laying at my belly Ruby the black lab wiggling to go out and then eat.
I turn off the alarm and Gizmo tries to get me up by walking on my nightstand. He nudges my lamp to knock over. He jumps on clean clothes that have been folded and. Knocks them on the floor.
Today I ignored the cat and stayed in bed until my second alarm at 530. And extra half hour of snuggling up to Dave.
I get up. I find my robe. As I walk away from the bed, Gizmo jumps at the robe and paws at me. Time for him to eat.
Same with the dogs. Let them out l
I have Loki here. Shays dog. I'm getting used to. Him. He's been here over a month. I think I'm finally giving him back tomorrow. Another story.
While dogs are out I fed Andy and Gizmo the cats. Put dishes in drain away. Make coffee. Start packing Dave's lunch. So far that just means packing up some apple crisp and finding a pack of crackers. 
Taking a bath.
When I get out He's probably getting 2  sandwiches today. A peanut butter, butter, and jelly. And a meatloaf
He'll be happy.  
That will get me to 7 or 730.
I'll write some overdue letters.
I missed Ryan Holmes and Jerry Bowman birthdays.
Get Shane's prescription from Walmart and look for backdrop for photo booth for Connys birthday party.
Copy mom's program with Michael to send out.or just make one copy for now so I can send Michael the book mom made with him.
Look for pictures of conny. Make her birthday card.
Put a package of moms things from funeral together for John and Leslie.
Go to the Works.
Go to Church.
Straighten up the kitchen. Which means taking out garbage. Taking recyclable Burnables to barn.
Clean off dryer. Tables. Dishes. Counters. It would actually take me all day just to clean the kitchen the way I want to. The way it should be cleaned. 
I need to get fruits and veggies. Maybe while I'm at Walmart.
I did good on my diet yesterday until right before bed when I ate two bowls of my favorite ice cream. L I ke a drumstick cone chopped up. Vanilla with caramel and chocolate and waffle cone. Yum.
Today's a new day. I get to start over again on my health quest.
I should find my exercise journal and get back to it.
I'll refer to this post later when I try to remember what I am supposed to do today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Greater Rochester Camera Club

Progress