Tell my Story

I still wake up to Mom saying that.
She never wanted to be forgotten. So I will try to tell her story. I will try to write it. And like her I will probably repeat myself and tell some of those stories over and over again.
Yesterday I went through a blue binder she had full of things she taught michael and she wrote a note for me to give muchael. I'm going to photo copy or scan first!
She had him making baskets fro. Grapevines and teaching Jack knife safety! Painting with bluing. Pokeberry dye! 
I really should get on her story.
Yesterday a box went out to Colleen of things she bought mom. A rosary from Ireland. A butterfly. The fairies she bought for a fairy garden. A set of pajamas mom wore that she bought. A hat.
As I go through stuff it's painful but I want to share her!
Mom painted cards for Faith and Donny I plan on sending to Faith today

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Greater Rochester Camera Club

Progress