Back to work

I decided to work yesterday. Shane did too. We both regretted it. 
I did it to save earned time for when I needed off.
I received an obit from Peaslee Funeral home that was awful so I emailed the one we did back to them in the hopes they can use it.
I hope to settle that today and call the music director at the church.
Shane wants Country Roads by John Denver to be played somewhere.
I feel bad that I didn't record more of Mom singing. We sang together a lot.
Colleen has a couple from the past couple visits she has been here.
Work. Well it went OK. I didn't want to be there and it was hard to focus.
John Benedetto checked in on me which was nice.
I have no idea how many people will show up for Mom's funeral but I'm guessing 30. Even if no onecshos up its what she wanted.
Colleen and I had a discussion about whether or not to put Chris Dittmar Sammy Ronda and Chelsey in obituary.
My feeling is mom loved them and they were a part of this family. But I don't want to bring hard feelings to anyone and Colleen feels they should be left out.
Former spouses.
I just want it to be a nice memorial and be able to move on in my own silent personal relationship with her.




































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Greater Rochester Camera Club

Progress