Merry Christmas

This is the first poet for my next printed book. 
I couldn't think of a better day than the celebrated birth of Jesus Christ who gave a new beg8nning for all of us. 
Many people who do not celebrate that still celebrate this day as a time for kindness and giving. How can I criticize that?
I missed church. I felt guilty about it but convinced myself it doesn't make me a bad person.
My kids can't be here until the weekend after next forca get together.
Michael and Shawna in Texas with their black Christmas tree.
Shane was here for breakfast. I gave him a whittling knife books and some drift wood to practice. 
Crysta is in CT I think.
Faith going to Chris and Chrissy house. It's chris last Christmas there. Shane headed over too. 
I was invited but don't want to leave Dave here alone.
Dave is now napping and I'm trying to finish his mom's puffin breakfast tray. She's with Julie in Virginia so we are going to celebrate with her next weekend.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Greater Rochester Camera Club

Progress