Great tequila

I don't like talking about my alcohol consumption. I was arrested back on 1984 for DWI I Somersworth NH. I was so young. 
I went to Station 319 where my warehouse manager Charlie was having a going away party. 
I even got up and sang with the guitarist "You've got a friend" by James Taylor.
But I was driving an old Fury 3 that had a passenger door that stuck. 
My friend Kathy who worked with me was trying to get in the car and we were giggling as I got in the car and kicked the door as she pulled. The bar was across the street from the police station. They watched the whole ordeal. I turned my signal on but didn't turn as I passed the unlit side street.
I couldn't do the sobriety test very well in my heels and uphill. I plead guilty anyway. Had to do an alcohol awareness class with the airforce and the state with MADD. Mothers Against Drunk Drivers.
I have not had a drink and driven since.
BuT
Back to today. This tequila is the bomb.

Give me the hot stuff









































































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Greater Rochester Camera Club

Progress