Another day on the books

Oil delivery yesterday $960.200 gallons.
Loki came over to stay a week.
Dave had bath bombs from Hitsy Totsy in New Mexico delivered to me. LESLIE had packed them and left me a sticky note in the box which made them extra special.
Craig Goddard came to visit Shane last night. We got pizza and started to watch a comedian on netflix...Senastian I think his name was but then Shane had to go on a RTTS class and when it was over they left for Schaeffers.
Dave came home and had some pizza we watched NCIS I fell asleep on the couch then he got me up to go to bed.
I can't seem to think of words for things like I used to. I also get frustrated easily when it comes to technology. Finally gave up on Zenfolio and trying Smugmug again.
I was also going to pay Shane's EZPass settlement of 657 but they were closed 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Greater Rochester Camera Club

Progress