59 day 2

After work Faith came over and we started to decorate tree when Dave asked if I needed help. Faith was working on her homework but stopped to help. 
Crysta said she would meet us at Granite steak instead of coming over and Shane was on his way from work. Dave came home early so he could take us all out to dinner for me and Crystas birthday.
We got to Granite Steak and they were closed. I didn't plan that out very well.
So I quickly changed it to Eastern Quisine down the street.
We ordered more food than we could eat. It was good in a way so Faith could take some home to Donny.
Crysta got literally sick and had to leave but she gave me beautiful Gerber daisies a bath bomb and a card that almost made me cry. 
Here's what day 2 of 59 looks like!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Greater Rochester Camera Club

Progress