September 2022

3 weeks ago mom went in the hospital and 3 days ago she got out. She went back to Birch because there aren't many places that could provide the proper care and I didn't want to make her more confused and lice with total strangers in the last stage of her life.
She needs fed small bites and can't use a straw. These are two of the main priorities but for the past 2 days these simple things were not followed.
Colleen is here in Rhode Island with Ray Ron and Shirl. Today Ray's mom Violet would have been 103 and they are going to visit her grave.
Colleen was going to have me pick her up in Boston tonight at the airport. We were supposed to fly to Ireland today. Rob Inman is still going so they are driving him there.
Colleen said she didn't want to go without me and that makes me sad
She wanted to go so badly. I just didn't want to go and leave mom in her condition.
So Colleen exchanged the airline tickets for the end of April.
I asked Colleen if I could pick her up in Rhode Island on Sunday instead of Boston on Friday. That will give me a day to clean the house and make her room (myart room) ready for her. 
I mostly want to clean off the tables and make them pretty.
Mom used to do that because when your table is pretty people tend to focus on that and not everything else.
What's on the table? Mostly anything that's been in our hands when we walk through the door and anything that needed to he cleared off the kitchen table to the dining room table. It's a vicious cycle.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Greater Rochester Camera Club

Progress