Sept 25 2022

Day 2 of my stay home vacation.
I woke up this morning to big puffy clouds right outside my window. I KNOW they are going to turn beautiful shades of pink but for the first time that I remember I chose the tub over the sunrise.
Time is limited at home this morning because I'm picking up my sister Colleen. I'm actually looking forward to the 2 hour down to Rhode Island with Dave. Our Sunday drive with different scenery! Maybe we can take some of the back roads.
Our friends who are in Ireland in the cottage Colleen rented in Cashel sent us familiar pictures of the view . It reminded me I haven't gone through all the pictures LAST year.
Ever since I lost access to my photologo and old computer and editing tools photo editing just isn't the same. I also paid for an unused web site. I couldn't figure out how to do a sample of my work on the opening page. So I really need to either get on with it or choose another platform if I'm going to do it at all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Greater Rochester Camera Club

Progress