Every State

I have this dream. I want to exhibit photographs in every state in the US. Then tonight it dawned on me. I've never been in every state. I don't know someone in every state. Some states I know nothing about. 
So let's look at Alabama. I looked them up on Google. There are beautiful beaches. Rich in civil right movement and history. Museums. Artists. State parks and trails. So much more.
I need to understand a little more about the states and the culture of each. So my journey is more focused on being present in a state and photographing my understanding of it. I'm developing a deeper desire. I'm growing. 
I hope to share my journey here. I haven't made it to Alabama yet but when I do you'll be the first to know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Greater Rochester Camera Club

Progress