Saturday by myself

I was supposed to work the overnight shift at Exeter Hospital but they didn't have enough mental health patients. That's good I guess but I slept to get ready wasting my valuable time.
I managed to pick blackberries after work again in the yard before I went to bed.
Dave watched Buthead and Bemis or something like that so I stayed in the bedroom. I really hate that show and find it repulsive. 😒 
So after he came to bed I went out and watched 101 Dalmations with Ruby. RUBY kept barking at the TV disrupting Dave's sleep.
This morning Dave has to work. I'm not really happy about it but I can find things to do alone.
I hot up and made a blackberry pie! Then made Dave a peanut butter and butter sandwich that he never gets tired iof. I will pack both in his lunch with some beans and hotdogs.
I will probably go to hobby lobby and buy double sided tape and more cards along with water color cards. I'll go see Mom and then maybe take stuff to thrift store or go to The Works. That's my gym and I haven't been there since Mom got out of the hospital. Even just to sit by the pool! I haven't done that in years.
I could clean. I probably won't though. It's beautiful out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Greater Rochester Camera Club

Progress