preparation

It's one of those days when my lack of preparation comes to sight. 
Oh I got up early planning to have breakfast ready for Dave when he got up. 
I got out the stuff to make popovers...no eggs.
I drove to the store. Not open.
I waited and went in to get two things. Eggs and milk. I came out with $89 worth if stuff.
Came back to cook popovers but because I was in a hurry I didn't warm the milk or eggs. My lack of preparation ended with us having muffin shaped flat bread for breakfast.
We cleaned out the peeps. Didn't have another container to put them in so a bucket will have to do.
The day is still young. We have to haul out the boat to prepare for our trip. 
Given the way the day started tomorrow might be a better day for that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Greater Rochester Camera Club

Progress