our date

I Went to see Mom and found her art supplies and water color cards then came home to get ready for a date. 
I actually wore make up which I never do. Hair wild and curly. 
We went to LA corona and asked fir Katie our waitress.
We both tried different meals. The Loredo was really good but David thought too spicy. I also tried a new margarita the ultimate. 
When we came home I fell asleep on the couch and got grumpy at Dave when he woke me up. I said I'd rather sleep on the couch but that's not true at all!

I just didn't want to clean the clothes off the bed.
Last night I also wore a necklace I made called Gift from the Sea. I found a piece of blue sea glass in Hampton with Dave and Rick and wrapped it in silver wire.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Greater Rochester Camera Club

Progress