Sunday Memorial Day weekend

I thought we were going to get up for sunrise but by the time I looked out my bedroom window just before 5 am first light turned  almost overcome by the bright sun. 
I let Dave sleep and did my normal routine with Ruby Andy and Gizmo.
Made coffee took a long bath and started popovers!
Dave got up as they were getting ready.
I made sandwiches and packed dog food crackers cheese and poppers. 
Did dishes. Packed bags. 
I included some art supplies.
3 Mile island is our destination today. We are going to stay overnight. Packing for the boat is so much work I wonder if it's worth it .
When I get on the water I forget all about those thoughts. I compare it to childbirth then having a kid. How you forget about the pain.
Back to today. I picked a rodedendrum not sure of the spelling and took it over to mom.
Dave said he had to wash the boat.
I don't know what happened to get up and go. It rarely works out that way.
I was back by 930 am. 
I guess I will carry out the stuff as I check off my to do list.
I have to remember sunblock. My back is still burnt from our Baxter trip.
MORE later!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Greater Rochester Camera Club

Progress