our trip to 3 mile

My favorite part of our trip was Dave taking me to see first light.my phone battery died so my pictures are on camera. 
We also tried to catch meteor showers from boat hatch but only saw stars and satelites. I thought that was pretty romantic too!
I met Allie Jakes girlfriend. Jake was there with a welcoming smile. He had trouble with his boat Mobday but Dave helped him with it.
The funniest conversati I n was Heidi talking about the tiny house electric people and jumping up out of her chair to demonstrate how they wore their tight speedo or spandex pants with their junk showing.
2nd to that was the debate about  coed crew. Finding condoms in the cabins. Amy suggesting more trash cans as a solution. Someone saying they should be glad they are practicing safe sex.
Anyway a convesation that came up probably had more to do with Chris Little coming to work crew and growing up and less about finding condoms. Im sure he will do fine in keeping the Barker tradition.
Let him enjoy camp!
It was dog weekend. Lucy andHobey golden labs Coos and Ruby black labs. Coos is Larrys dog and he snd Ruby had so much fun running and swimming and playing.  Honey likes to watch the fish. He's a funny dog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Greater Rochester Camera Club

Progress