Writing letters

Colleen and I are letter writers. I always try to find or make cards super special. The hankie one photographed here I found at the 4 corner antique store in a box. There was a hole in the back of the box like it had been hanging. With a mote inside to Aunt Judy. WELL I took it out of the box cut the front off with the handkerchief intact. I used double sided glue and put it on a new card for Colleen. She loves the color red. And is always wearing flowy skirts. She loved it. 
As far as letters go I save them. I put them in binders to tell my history when I'm gone. But I really love reading them. I also have a little suitcase from gradeschool, filled with letters from friends and family when my parents split up.  I still keep in touch with some of those folks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Greater Rochester Camera Club

Progress