Don't wait

If you see something you intend to get don't wait for another day. DONT WAIT.
That opportunity may not come again. 
You have probably heard that a thousand times. YOU MAY HAVE EVEN SAID IT YOURSELF. 
Yet, we continue to postpone. Today I lost the opportunity I had last week of buying a bookshelf that was just like my grandma's. 
I kept telling myself it would be there when I went back. After all I live in the country and the little antique shop is not highly advertised. 
I went in today and there it was. I was so happy to finally be picking it up. The tag was off of it and as I inquired about it a woman passed behind me sauing, "I bought it yesterday" And she was there to whisk it away, right before my eyes.
It made me cry.
I settled for a cheap stand in at another shop a few hours later.
DONT WAIT.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Greater Rochester Camera Club

Progress