Dave my hero

While I was working Dave took the Relel apart to find the key code. Last year I hid the key so well even I couldn't find it. None of the 3 motorcycle places he called had any solution for us. The lsdt one said to call a locksmith. Without the code it was going to be $350. Dave went to Google and figured it out. Then called the locksmith back, drove to Concord NH and got 2 keys made. After work, I went to the town hall to register it. Dave picked crysta up from work, and met me there. Crysta paid the 25 dollars to register it, still in my name, of course. So she could use it.  She is very excited but I told her. I want to get it inspected and make sure she knows how to ride it before she uses it. She's going to come over this weekend to practice. Time to get the little orange cones out!
After that excitement Dave took me th LA Corona our favorite Mexican restaurant in Rochester. This photo was taken from the internet. Not mine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Greater Rochester Camera Club

Progress